Who we help

At GEB GLOBAL we are committed to helping:


  • Artists and athletes file the proper visa based on their talents and abilities;
  • Individuals holding a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in business, computers, design, the sciences, mathematics, the arts, athletics, technology or engineering, within the U.S. or abroad looking to establish a path towards self-employment or employment sponsorship and permanent residency;
  • Investors properly source and structure an investment that will be the basis of an investor visa or Green Card
  • Religious professionals, organizations, or institutions petition for ministers, pastors, or other religious personnel.


  • Individuals interested in how exactly to transfer a qualifying executive, managerial, or specialized employees from abroad on a temporary or permanent basis
  • Foreign businesses take the proper steps qualifying their business structure abroad for the expansion and establish of an affiliate or subsidiary company in the U.S. in the future
  • Entrepreneurs establish, form, register, and file corporate documents in the United States
  • New Company’s Apply for Federal Employment Identification Number (FEIN) in the U.S.
  • Individuals in need of Contract Review, Legal Analysis, and Research on questions of law, governmental policies, or administrative procedures


  • U.S. citizen’s petition for their fiancée, Spouse, Children (unmarried and under age 21) and
  • Parents, if you are age 21 or older.
  • Spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents
  • Unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of lawful permanent residents
  • Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).

Individuals Seeking Legal Guidance

  • Individuals in need of research or guidance on specific questions of civil, criminal, or international law
  • Permanent Residents Considering Citizenship
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Individuals in Deportation Proceedings
  • U.S. Citizens obtain Certificates of Citizenship or Birth Abroad;
  • Students properly apply for and maintain lawful status as an F1 Student, including their dependents;
  • Individuals properly apply for, maintain, extend or change status to a B1 business visitor visa or B2 tourist visa, or both;
  • Qualifying individuals apply for waivers dealing with unlawful presence, cancellation of their removal, or permission to reapply for admission into the U.S.;
  • Individuals in the appeals process before Immigration Services, the Board of Immigration Appeals “BIA,” and the United States Circuit Eleven Court of Appeals; and,
  • Victims of domestic abuse by a spouse or parent that is a Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen.